Sea Residences was launched last year. It features a contemporary tropical design and first-rate amenities such as a clubhouse, function rooms, five swimming pools, and a spa. It also offers a mini-theater, jogging trail, a children’s playground, and a vast tropical garden, among others.
Due to the very strong demand for its units, the four other towers of Sea Residences have likewise been launched and construction is now in full-swing. The total cost of the project is estimated at Php2.4 billion and it is projected to be fully completed by late this year.
SMDC president Roger R. Cabuñag said, “The topping off of Phase 1 of the Sea Residences once again heralds SMDC’s firm commitment to the on-time completion and delivery of our various residential projects. That commitment, together with our business philosophy and brand identity, allows us to actively pursue our corporate vision, which is to be a leading developer of world-class residences in the Philippines.”
Aside from the Sea Residences, SMDC currently has 11 other residential projects:
1. Chateau Elysee, a mid-rise condominium project in Bicutan, Parañaque City;
2. Mezza Residences, which is just across SM City Sta. Mesa;
3. Lindenwood Residences, a residential subdivision in Muntinlupa City;
4. Berkeley Residences in Katipunan Road, Quezon City;
5. Grass Residences, which is beside SM City North Edsa;
6. Field Residences at the back of SM City Sucat in Parañaque City;
7. Princeton Residences, which is beside the Gilmore Station of LRT 2 along Aurora Boulevard in Quezon City;
8. Sun Residences right beside the Mabuhay (formerly Welcome) Rotunda near the Quezon
Avenue boundary of Quezon City and Manila;
10. Light Residences at the corner of Madison Street and EDSA in Mandaluyong, and
11. Wind Residences along the Emilio Aguinaldo Highway in Tagaytay City.
- End -
For further information, please contact:
Mr. Jose T. Gabionza
SM Development Corporation
Tel. No. 857-0100